
I think Annie's and other Organic/Natural packaged products are great if you are ever like me and are strapped for time but don't want to reach for something you know is not as healthy as homemade. The biggest problem for us is the price, they are so expensive! Mac and Cheese is around $2.10 a box for the organic variety in our grocery store....but there is a great deal this morning on Amazon!
They are offering a total of 25% off on select Annie's products 15% off for subscribe and save and an additional 10% off with coupon code ANNIEHM5 plus with subscribe and save you get free shipping.
Click HERE
to see everything that is included.
I just bought the Annie's Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
for $20.37 after all the discounts. That's $1.69 a box which I think is great!
They are offering a total of 25% off on select Annie's products 15% off for subscribe and save and an additional 10% off with coupon code ANNIEHM5 plus with subscribe and save you get free shipping.
Click HERE
I just bought the Annie's Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
for $20.37 after all the discounts. That's $1.69 a box which I think is great!
Thanks Swag Grabber!





Couponing 101
0 comments:
Post a Comment