*I have updated the post because I forgot to add that I got back $41 in rebate checks! That will go into my savings category because I do not count rebate checks as savings until I receive them just in case something goes wrong, and they don't come!*Time again for my weekly savings, we really only "needed" a few staples ($19.63 of my purchases were the "staples") but the Kroger mega sale was too good to pass up so I took advantage of some great deals. I hope you guys scored some great deals this week too!
I went to Krogers on 3/18 for the March Mega Event!
I spent $34.55 on all the groceries pictured above
I saved $96.95!!!!
That night I went back for a few more deals!
I spent: $1.67
I saved: $29.61!!!
Total Spent: $36.22
Total saved: $167.56!!!





Couponing 101
1 comments:
Nice! Kroger sales rock.
Post a Comment