Thursday, April 15, 2010

Traveling...


Hi everyone! I am in Baltimore on a education trip. I thought for sure I would be able to blog, but I am having trouble accessing wifi so for the time being the only access I have is a pubic Internet cafe. I will try to post here and there when I can, but there will be no pictures until I get home or until I get wifi and can use my laptop again! Also I have closed comments on the Betty Crocker giveaway, and I will announce and email the winner as soon as possible!

I will be back Sunday night, and back to blogging with pictures on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Grab My Blog Button

my button

Disclosure Policy

Click here to read full disclosure policy

Thrifty Jenny Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino