Saturday, April 24, 2010

Walgreens Shopping Trips



I had 2 great shopping trips at Walgreens this week!

Walgreens has the Nature’s Bounty Vitamin D 120ct tablets free after register rewards (though today).

Nature’s Bounty Vitamin D $5, Earn $5 RR when you buy one
Everyone can print the following coupon to get them better than free:
Use $2/1 Nature’s Bounty Product Any coupon (exp 5/5/2010)
Final Prince: FREE plus $2 in overage after register reward
But I actually found out that if you have enough points in the Nature’s bounty Rewards program you could print 4 coupons for $5 off one. I have 2 computers so I was about to get 8 coupons!

I got 6 bottles for free plus $30 in RR!!!!!!

I also took advantage of the $1 ink refills...I asked at my store and they said no limit so I got 3 for $3.25!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Grab My Blog Button

my button

Disclosure Policy

Click here to read full disclosure policy

Thrifty Jenny Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino