I ran out to hit Walagreens aganin this morning...I just can't pass up all these money makers these past 2 weeks! Plus I wanted to grab some more soda for the hubs.
I know you may be thinking why is she buying that! Since I have said here that I am trying to eliminate HFCS and artificial flavors and colors from our diets as much as possible. This is all still true, and my hubby is a pretty good sport about my healthy eating efforts (he even tolerates meatless meals which is a big deal for him!) but one thing he has not let me touch yet is his soda! He he limits it to one a day or less and for right now that's as good as it gets. So I still look for deals when I can. And the 6 packs I got this week should last for a while!
I used $13 of my RR from earlier in the week
Total Spent: $1.06
Total Saved:$26.07
Plus I got back $10 in RR!





Couponing 101
0 comments:
Post a Comment