
Right now if you register your Extra Care Card Online and agree to sign up for CVS email offers, you can get a $4 off $20 in-store coupon sent to your email!
...On a Journey to Save Time and Money (and shed a few pounds)
While being a student and a mom!

I am "Thrifty" Jenny, a Stay at Home Mom of two. I enjoy finding resources for saving money and time. I have been seriously "couponing" for about a year and a half now, so I have some experience saving money but this blog is a new adventure for me so I am looking forward to sharing it with you. In addition I am on a journey of motherhood, weightloss, and graduate school. I am glad you are here!
Thrifty Jenny Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino
2 comments:
I reg'd my card tonite on the site - didn't receive an email..how long does it take to get the coupon? thanks for the info btw..!
Would love to exchange links :)
www.organicsandmore.blogspot.com
And that’ll go great with next week's Pampers' deal — spend $25 and get $5 ECB. You can also use PG coupons for diapers ($1.50) and wipes(2/$2) from the 5/2 insert.
http://discoveringthemeinmommy.wordpress.com/2010/05/28/pampers-deal-at-cvs-next-week/
Post a Comment