Monday, May 17, 2010

Kraft First Taste: New Offers



You may want to Log in to your Kraft First Taste account, and see if you have any new offers, some others are reporting the following free offers:

Package of Kool-aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49),

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)

Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)

Kraft 100 Calorie Packs (up to $3.29)

Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)

Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30).


I logged in, but I did not have these offers. I did get the turkey bacon offer in the second round last time so maybe there is still hope for me! If you are not a member of Kraft First Taste, join here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Grab My Blog Button

my button

Disclosure Policy

Click here to read full disclosure policy

Thrifty Jenny Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino