Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekly Savings: 5/9-5/22 (2 week edition)



So will all of my running around for Hubby's Doctor appointments and his surgery, I did not post my weekly savings last week. I am posting my spending/saving totals this week because posting here helps me stay accountable to our grocery budget! My spending is a bit out of whack, because we needed some specific foods for my husband we we all know how expensive things can be when you "have" to buy something right then rather than wait for a coupon or sale.


This is the second time that illness has impacted our grocery budget dramatically in the last few months so I am going to try to lean something from it this time and stock up on some of the foods that we need ahead of time to avoid this in the future. I can only predict this a little because every illness is different, but I am going to do my best to create and "illness stockpile!"


Anyways, on to the spending/saving...(I did not get a chance take pictures of my trips the last two weeks, because it just wasn't a priority)


Total spent (2 weeks): $216.19


Total saved $115.86
We are now $3.28 over our monthly budget of $285 so I am going to have to see if I can stay out of the store for a week or not! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Grab My Blog Button

my button

Disclosure Policy

Click here to read full disclosure policy

Thrifty Jenny Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino