If you need diapers you should stop by CVS soon to check out the clearance they have going on!! I mentioned that Huggies were on a 50% clearance for the the Mega Packs ($8.99) in my CVS weekly deals, but I have seen reports of finding them clearance at 75% off ($4.49 per pack before coupon). In addition Pampers megas, and CVS brand Megas are also on clearance ranging from 50% - 75% at many stores across the country. My store was wiped out of both the pampers and the Huggies but I did score the CVS brand the size 6's were 75% off ($3.29) and the size 5's were 50% off ($6.59).
I had some ECB's to burn plus some that came in an email survey so I spent $0.18 for the three packs! A total savings of $39.40!!
If you are heading out don't forget to print your $3/1 huggies couponshere to bring with you. If you store is not wiped out you might score a pack for as low as $1.49!





Couponing 101
0 comments:
Post a Comment