Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Free Amazon Prime For Students


Amazon is offering a free one year Prime Membership for all college students that sign up for Amazon Student! (you must have a .edu email address) That is a $79 value FREE and gets you free two day shipping on ALL orders no matter how small! Since I am a student I just signed up!!!Plus once you have a Prime Membership you can “Share” it with others in your household, I shared it with my hubby.

But you can think of this a different way, you may not be a student but you may have kids in college so you could get them to sign up and add you as an user!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Grab My Blog Button

my button

Disclosure Policy

Click here to read full disclosure policy

Thrifty Jenny Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino