
I really like Jasmere's Deal of the day today! They are featuring a $25 gift voucher (right now the price is down to $11) for a site called Gifts with Humanity. The site features products made from artisans around the world and they are a member the Fair Trade Federation and the World Fair Trade Organization. If you would like to check out the deal go here.
As an art educator hand made objects are really important to me! I love to buy things from artisans when I can to encourage us to retain skills and crafts that might be lost in an industrialized world.
But lets face it hand made products are often more expensive than the big box version...and even if I value it I can't always afford it!
So I may jump on this deal (I really love some of the jewelry)!





Couponing 101
0 comments:
Post a Comment