Monday, May 24, 2010

Seventh Generation Giveaway


I have blogged a lot about our family's switching from processed foods to a more whole foods approach, and about purchasing more and more organic meats, dairy, and produce as our budget will allow. All of this is because of an increased concern I have for our health and the heath of the world around us. It is spring cleaning time in our house (well its almost "summer cleaning"..we are a little behind schedule) and in the process I have really searched for ways to make the process healthier and greener. We are clearing out the clutter and cleaning in all those places where stuff just loves to hide! I have been researching greener cleaning methods for a few months, and trying out a few, some I like and some I don't, I will share what I have learned in a followup post. One thing I know for me and my house is I need/want to use commercial cleaners sometimes.

For example: I like knowing my kitchen counter is disinfected after I cooked with chicken! And even though I know others enjoy it, I don't want to make my own soap/laundry detergent, etc! So what is a girl who is trying to do the green thing but needs a few commercial cleaning products to do? Well I researched that and I came across Seventh Generation.

Here is their stated mission:
"From the very beginning, we've pushed to have a real impact on our competitors, suppliers, communities, and government. Products may be the vehicle, but far-reaching, genuine change is the mission."

You can read all of their goals here.


I was really impressed with Seventh Generation, so I contacted them about the possibility of a review/giveaway. They generously sent me their Free and Clear Starter Kit pictured above for review. It includes:
Disinfecting Multi-Surface Spray
Disinfecting Bathroom Spray
Disinfecting Wipes - 35 ct.
( The Disinfectants have Thymol sent (from Thyme oil). These are NOT considered free & clear, but they are great for immune-depressed households or those with small children)
Free and Clear Laundry Detergent –32 oz
Free and Clear Liquid Fabric Softener – 40 oz
Free and Clear Dish liquid
Free and Clear All- Purpose Cleaner
Free and Clear Auto-Dish Pacs
Glass Cleaner
Natural Paper Towels
Seventh Gen Recycled Bag

Plus Seventh Generation has generously offered to send one lucky Thrifty Jenny reader a Free and Clear Starter Kit of their own including all of the items above!

I have been reviewing each of the products and I think they really deserve some space of their own so I will post my reviews separately throughout the giveaway!

You can enter the giveaway in the following ways (up to 9 entries!):

*Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling what Seventh Generation Product you are most excited to try!

******* EXTRA ENTRIES******

*1 entry- Become a Facebook Fan or "Like" Seventh Generation and write on their Facebook wall: I've just entered to win a Seventh Generation Free and Clear Starter Kit at ThriftyJenny.com http://tinyurl.com/2fncoj9! (Please leave your direct link to the Facebook comment for this entry)

*1 entry-Subscribe to Thrifty Jenny by email or RSS reader ( here or in the right sidebar)

*1 entry-Publicly follow Thrifty Jenny (scroll to the bottom of the page to find fans!)

* 1 entry- Become a Thrifty Jenny friend on Facebook

* 1 entry -Follow Thrifty Jenny on Twitter (Please leave your Twitter name in the comment).

* 1 entry- Tweet this giveaway by copying and pasting the following:
RT #Win an 11 item #Natural #Free and Clear Starter Kit from @SeventhGen & @ThriftyJenny! http://tinyurl.com/2fncoj9 #contest #giveaway
(Make sure you leave the direct link to your tweet in a comment.)

*2 entries- Promote this giveaway through blog or email (2 or more people) - if you blog about it leave the link in the comments section, if you send an email CC me on the email thriftyjenny at live dot com (this is 2 entries so leave 2 separate comments to get your entries)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please leave a separate comment for each entry

Please leave your email with your comment so I can contact you if you win! I suggest this format to avoid phishing: thriftyjenny at live dot com

Giveaway open to US Residents only

Comments close on June 7th and I will select the winners through random.org on June 8th!

I will email the winners and you will have 48 to respond to the email, if there is no response a new winner will be selected.

Good luck!


234 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 234   Newer›   Newest»
Team JC on May 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM said...

I would love love love to try all products but especially the laundry detergent! Thanks so much!!
poolplayer712 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Team JC on May 24, 2010 at 8:31 AM said...

I am publicly following you via GFC!!!
poolplayer712 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Team JC on May 24, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

I am getting your emails!
poolplayer712 (at) yahoo (dot) com

betty said...

i am a fan of yours on facebook

shrtnsweet219@yahoo.com

betty said...

i like seventh generation on facebook

betty said...

i posted the contest link on seventh generation facebook page

shrtnsweet219@yahoo.com

betty said...

i have never tried seventh generation products yet. i would love to win this!!!

shrtnsweet219@yahoo.com

Team JC on May 24, 2010 at 8:51 AM said...

I sent you a friend request on facebook.
Thanks!
Christine Griffin
poolplayer712 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Team JC on May 24, 2010 at 9:10 AM said...

I liked Seventh Generation on facebook.
Christine Griffin
Thanks!
poolplayer712 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Abbygail said...

I love (and was most excited to try) the bathroom cleaning disenfectant spray.

arobertson232 at yahoo dot com

Lina on May 24, 2010 at 9:25 AM said...

I would like to try the disinfecting wipes

Lina on May 24, 2010 at 9:26 AM said...

RSS Reader

Lina on May 24, 2010 at 9:28 AM said...

Follow you on twitter @kpbaybeh

Lina on May 24, 2010 at 9:28 AM said...

tweeted about your giveaway

Abbygail said...

posted on Seventh Gen FB page!

arobertson232 at yahoo dot com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/SeventhGeneration?ref=mf#wall

Abbygail said...

email subscriber

arobertson232 at yahoo dot com

And I really want to win!

Abbygail said...

following through google friend

arobertson232 at yahoo dot com

Abbygail said...

I'm your FB friend

arobertson232 at yahoo dot com

Abbygail said...

follwoing you on twitter- arobertson232

arobertson232 at yahoo dot com

Holly Petrie said...

I'm a fan of yours on facebook!

Holly Petrie said...

I'm a fan of SG of facebook!

Holly Petrie said...

I posted I've just entered to win a Seventh Generation Free and Clear Starter Kit at ThriftyJenny.com http://tinyurl.com/2fncoj9! on SG's facebook page!

Abbygail said...

tweeted about the giveaway (but don't know how to leave a link for it)

arobertson232 at yahoo dot com

http://twitter.com/arobertson232

Holly Petrie said...

I'm looking forward to trying Free and Clear All- Purpose Cleaner! shopping@thepetries.us

Anonymous said...

Wonderful giveaway! I would love to try out the fabric softener!
Nikki Miller
kikiwagner@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to email.
Nikki Miller
kikiwagner@yahoo.com

Jennifer on May 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM said...

I just became a fan on facebook!

Jennifer on May 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM said...

I'm very excited to try the dish detergent

Jennifer on May 24, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

I just requested to become your facebook friend.

Jennifer on May 24, 2010 at 10:58 AM said...

I am now following you as a google fan. Entry #4 - woo hoo!

Valerie on May 24, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

I always use an all purpose spray, so that is what I would like to try.

vjsweeley at gmail dot com

Valerie on May 24, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

I publicly follow on GFC.

Valerie on May 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM said...

I read in google reader.

Valerie on May 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM said...

I follow you on twitter: valceratops

Wehaf on May 24, 2010 at 3:34 PM said...

I am most excited to try the Free and Clear Auto-Dish Pacs. I haven't yet found an eco-friendly dishwasher detergent I really like.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am most excited to try the glass cleaner. i use some of their other products, but have not tried this yet.

mosqrd at msn dot com

Unknown on May 24, 2010 at 5:41 PM said...

I just sent you a FB request. Love your daily emails! I'd love to try their laundry detergent.

HannahAchrissmile on May 24, 2010 at 7:01 PM said...

I most want to try the Disinfecting multi-surface spray, as I use that type of cleaner most often.

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail dot com

HannahAchrissmile on May 24, 2010 at 7:09 PM said...

I liked 7th gen and wrote on the wall:
(Hannah K..)
http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?v=wall#!/SeventhGeneration?v=wall&story_fbid=394979891572&ref=mf

Hope I gave you the right link!

aigcanada7 [at] hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile on May 24, 2010 at 7:10 PM said...

I subscribe to you via email.

aigcanada7 [at] hotmail dot com

Tara on May 24, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

I want to try the free & clear laundry detergent
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara on May 24, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

subscribe in email
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara on May 24, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

follow publicly
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara on May 24, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

just added you as a facebook friend
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara on May 24, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

follow you on twitter
@huffychic
huffychic@gmail.com

LaTanya on May 24, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

I love seventh generation all purpose cleaner free and clear. I really want to try their disinfecting wipes. I haven't found them in my area yet.

LaTanya on May 24, 2010 at 10:00 PM said...

I'm an email subscriber

HannahAchrissmile on May 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM said...

follow you on twitter ( achrissmile)

aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

HannahAchrissmile on May 24, 2010 at 11:36 PM said...

tweeted : http://twitter.com/achrissmile/status/14671599267

aigcanada7 (at ) hotmail dot com

lul my ladies said...

Hello, I just requested to be your friend on FB

dwyers 5 at gmail dot com

luv my lil ladies said...

I am an email subscriber :)

dwyers 5 at gmail dot com

luv my lil ladies said...

I would love to win this... I already use a few of the products but would LOVE LOVE to try the rest, such as the wipes, dish pacs & papertowels. I already am IN LOVE with the mutipurpose cleaner & laundry soap!!

Thanks :0)

Anonymous said...

I just joined to public follow you!
dwyers 5 at gmail dot com

luv my lil ladies said...

I was already a fan of SG on facebook, but I just wrote on their wall

I've just entered to win a Seventh Generation Free and Clear Starter Kit at ThriftyJenny.com http://tinyurl.com/2fncoj9!...

However I am not sure how to leave a link??

thank you!!

dwyers5 at gmail dot com

luv my lil ladies said...

I just emailed 3 people & cc it to you!!

dwyers5 at gmail dot com

luv my lil ladies said...

I just emailed 3 people about the give away & cc'd you!!

Thanks

dwyers5 at gmail dot com

Lauren on May 25, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

I would be excited to try the disinfectant wipes!

Aprille on May 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM said...

I'm interested to try the laundry detergent the most...I have sensitive skin!

Katie on May 25, 2010 at 10:01 AM said...

I'd love to try the cleaning wipes, we usually use a different kind that are just too harsh!

Darth Mama on May 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

Would love to try the disinfecting multi-surface spray. Thanks for the giveaway! jfsarma at gmail dot com

Sarah Lesley said...

I would love all of the products, but I am definitely interested the most in the laundry detergent. I wanted to try it before, but was afraid to spend too much money of a laundry detergent I did not know if I would like.

Katie on May 25, 2010 at 11:22 AM said...

I'd love to try the free and clear dish liquid!

kt1969 at comcast dot net

Katie on May 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM said...

I subscribe via email!

kt1969 at comcast dot net

Katie on May 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM said...

I follow your blog on GFC!

kt1969 at comcast dot net

Katie on May 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

I friended you on Facebook!

Katie E.
kt1969 at comcast dot net

KARRIE K said...

Free and Clear Liquid Fabric Softener – 40 oz is what I am dying to try. I used a publix coupon from Greenwise magazine and a 7th Gen. manufacturer's to get the Multi- spray that retails there for $3.49 for $1.49!

I love it. CleanWell makes great products!

KARRIE K said...

I am a thrifty jenny e-mail subscriber!

Karebear7006@yahoo.com

KARRIE K said...

I just e-mailed about this contest promotion!(1st entry for this purpose.)

karebear7006@yahool.com

KARRIE K said...

CORRECTION MY E-MAIL IS karebear7006@YAHOO.COM


I just e-mailed about this contest promotion!(2nd entry for this purpose.)

karebear7006@yahoo.com

kathie said...

I'd like to try the papertowels

Jay said...

I would like to try the disinfecting wipes. We recently got the stomach virus and was using the not natural brand like there was no tomorrow.
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

Toystory on May 25, 2010 at 3:40 PM said...

Free and Clear Auto-Dish Pacs is what I would like to try.
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

Toystory on May 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM said...

Liked Seventh Generation on Facebook - facebook name: Johannah Brookwell 1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

Toystory on May 25, 2010 at 3:43 PM said...

I get your RSS feed. 1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

Toystory on May 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM said...

Follow on Twitter... my twitter name is: 1prizewinner
1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try the bathroom disinfectant... that's one area I'm not confident about using my homemade cleaners in.

muller508@comcast.net

bison61 on May 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM said...

I'd like to try the Free and Clear Auto-Dish Pacs

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

quiltsbyjessica on May 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM said...

I LOVE Seventh Generation Fabric Softener, and I would love to try the dish soap and laundry soap!! So much better for us than Tide!!!

Quasar on May 26, 2010 at 8:06 AM said...

I'm really excited to try the laundry detergent!

Quasar on May 26, 2010 at 8:07 AM said...

I "liked" Seventh Genration on facebook!

Nelle on May 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM said...

I'm following you on twitter
"gragadeo"

tracy wishon said...

i would like to try the detergent, my email address is thewishons@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love their disinfecting wipes

Christie
Ropp(dot)5@wright(dot)edu

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM said...

i am most excited to try the bathroom spray.
raggammuffin@gmail.com

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM said...

wrote on seventh gen's FB wall
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SeventhGeneration?v=wall&story_fbid=395623576572&ref=mf

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

i subscribe to your feeds

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

i follow you on GFC

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM said...

follow you on twitter @raggammuffin

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 9:53 PM said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/raggammuffin/status/14807408721

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 10:00 PM said...

i blogged
http://anotherbloggiveaway.blogspot.com/2010/05/easy-cleaning-with-seventh-generation.html

kjasus on May 26, 2010 at 10:00 PM said...

i blogged
entry 2
http://anotherbloggiveaway.blogspot.com/2010/05/easy-cleaning-with-seventh-generation.html

Trish W on May 27, 2010 at 2:28 AM said...

http://twitter.com/trishwuerfele
I SENT A TWEET =)

Trish W on May 27, 2010 at 2:29 AM said...

I am a Twitter follower

Trish W on May 27, 2010 at 2:30 AM said...

I am a facebook fan of Thrifty Jenny =)

Trish W on May 27, 2010 at 2:31 AM said...

I am a facebook fan of the seventh gen. page now and posted to their wall...I would love to try these products!

Trish W on May 27, 2010 at 2:31 AM said...

I am now a RSS reader thanks for this wonderful giveaway!

Christine on May 27, 2010 at 2:32 AM said...

I'd love to try the laundry soap.

Christine
dazed1821@aol.com

kjasus on May 27, 2010 at 6:51 AM said...

i am a friend on FB

kjasus on May 27, 2010 at 6:51 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Edwards on May 27, 2010 at 8:59 AM said...

I am most interested in the disinfectants. It's hard to find an eco friendly that does that and is still safer and less harsh to my family and the environment!I am also a friend on FB

Kari Ann on May 27, 2010 at 9:14 AM said...

I am most excited to try their dishwashing liquid!

Kari Ann on May 27, 2010 at 9:15 AM said...

I am following Thrifty Jenny on GFC publicly!

Kari Ann on May 27, 2010 at 9:16 AM said...

I am following Thrifty Jenny on Twitter! @esavingsblog

Kari Ann on May 27, 2010 at 9:17 AM said...

I AM Subscribed to Thrifty Jenny by email !

Growing in Grace on May 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM said...

I would like to try the Free and Clear Auto-Dish Pacs.

Squeakersmama on May 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

I would most like to try the Free and Clear Auto-Dish Pacs.

holly_furlong at msn dot com

Squeakersmama on May 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

I am now friends with Thrifty Jenny on Facebook.

holly_furlong at msn dot com

Squeakersmama on May 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

I subscribed to your blog :)

holly_furlong at msn dot com

Squeakersmama on May 27, 2010 at 5:05 PM said...

I am publicly following you under fans :)

holly_furlong at msn dot com

m newman on May 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM said...

I am now a fan of you on Facebook, a fan of Seventh Generation, and on your mailing list :)

Interested in trying the laundry detergent...I have a 2 yr old and want something safe for her clothes.

magisterialwoman at yahoo dot com

kjasus on May 28, 2010 at 6:38 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

the all purpose cleaner! how cool is this!

feh79 at yahoo dot com

stOOpidgErL on May 28, 2010 at 9:04 AM said...

I already use their diapers but I would love to try the wipes!

stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

stOOpidgErL on May 28, 2010 at 9:05 AM said...

blog follower

stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

stOOpidgErL on May 28, 2010 at 9:07 AM said...

Just commented on their Facebook page (Kim Ripley

stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

Soggy Cereal Mom on May 28, 2010 at 11:51 AM said...

I am interested in the free and clear dish pacs.
Azmarry1 at yahoo dot com

2kidsand8cats on May 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM said...

i would like to try the disinfecting wipes
amyfedorchak1@gmail.com

2kidsand8cats on May 28, 2010 at 4:22 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2kidsand8cats on May 28, 2010 at 4:22 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2kidsand8cats on May 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM said...

follow google friend
amyfedorchak1@gmail.com

2kidsand8cats on May 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM said...

follow twitter @highlight4u
amyfedorchak1@gmail.com

2kidsand8cats on May 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM said...

friend on facebook
amyfedorchak1@gmail.com

2kidsand8cats on May 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/highlight4u/status/14933002070
amyfedorchak1@gmail.com

Brandy W on May 28, 2010 at 6:04 PM said...

I'm a fan on facebook. jadedparts at gmail dot com

Brandy W on May 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM said...

I also get your emails jadedparts at gmail dot com

Brandy W on May 28, 2010 at 6:09 PM said...

I am also a fan of seventh generation already on facebook jadedparts at gmail dot com

Sheri on May 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM said...

I would love to try the free and clear dish pacs.

sherirs04@aol.com

Sheri on May 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM said...

I am a fan of SG on facebook
sherirs04@aol.com

Sheri on May 28, 2010 at 8:36 PM said...

Added you as a friend of fb
sherirs04@aol.com

Sheri on May 28, 2010 at 8:37 PM said...

I am following your blog
sherirs04@aol.com

Anonymous said...

i love seventh generation dishsoap
couponbunnies@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

im excited to try the laundry products!!
couponbunnies@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

woohoo!! i became a friend on facebook =)
couponbunnies@yahoo.com

Anne on May 29, 2010 at 1:23 PM said...

I would love to try the auto-dish packs.
aj270750@gmail.com

Anne on May 29, 2010 at 1:28 PM said...

I get your emails.
aj270750@gmail.com

Emily Holyoak on May 30, 2010 at 11:54 AM said...

I'm expecting my first child in Aug. I'd LOVE to start with a CLEAN and GREEN Seventh Generation House. I have entered every way possible:-)

emilyjanehhi at gmail dot com

Karyn on May 30, 2010 at 12:23 PM said...

I would really love to try ALL of the products!! But if I had to pick one, it would be the wipes.

Anonymous said...

I just entered via Seventh Generation's Fanpage....

emily dot espressoshot at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I just entered via Seventh Generation's Fanpage....

emily dot espressoshot at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the double post on the previous entry.

I just set up to follow on Twitter, as well as promoted! from @emilyrebekah

Emily Schultz on May 30, 2010 at 7:25 PM said...

I also subscribed to your RSS... so glad I found this blog!

emily dot espressoshot at gmail dot com

The Lavender Loft ... on June 1, 2010 at 11:16 AM said...

I would love to try the fabric softner. I have been trying to find it but can't. I love their laundry deterant.

Michelle on June 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM said...

I am excited to try their laundry soap. I used to make my own, but I don't have time anymore.

I am a fan of Seventh Generation.

Michelle on June 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?ref=ts

Unknown on June 1, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

I love their dish soap would love to try their auto dish pacs
jjengem@gmail.com

jenn on June 1, 2010 at 10:22 PM said...

I would really like to try the toilet bowl cleaner

jenn on June 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

tweeted!
http://twitter.com/reddogrising/status/15225632286

forgot to leave my email on the earlier entry:

thedonutqueen101 at gmail dot com

Angela on June 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM said...

I cannot wait to try the toilet cleaner and the fabric softener.

Angela on June 2, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

I became a fan on the seventh generation face book page.


aatkins1 at kent dot edu

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try the disinfecting bathroom spray. Wonder if it will kill mold? jennilynn dot palmer at yahoo dot com.

Jenna on June 2, 2010 at 1:02 PM said...

I posted the link on the Seventh Generation Facebook page. Not sure if this is the correct link...http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?v=wall#!/SeventhGeneration

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Jenna on June 2, 2010 at 1:02 PM said...

I subscribe by email.

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Jenna on June 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

I am a follower.

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Jenna on June 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM said...

I requested to be your friend on Facebook.

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Jenna on June 2, 2010 at 1:08 PM said...

I sent an email to a friend.

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Jenna on June 2, 2010 at 1:08 PM said...

I sent an email to my sister-in-law.

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Nicole said...

I would love to try the wipes and laundry soap!

Christy said...

Liked Seventh Generation and left comment:
http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?v=wall

momtobubby @ gmail.com

Christy said...

Most excited to try the laundry detergent!
momtobubby @ gmail.com

Christy said...

Became a friend of Thrifty Jenny on Facebook!
momtobubby @ gmail.com

Amber Spies said...

I want to try the dishwasher detergent. I live in washington and we have banned phosphates so many of the soaps I have tried leave a film on the dishes. Next I want to try the seventh generation one.

Amber Spies said...

Became a friend of thrifty jenny of facebook

Larissa E. said...

I am most interested to try the free and clear laundry detergent. Thank you for the giveaway!

jackcosmokelly at msn dot com

Larissa E. said...

I also subscribed via e-mail.

jackcosmokelly at msn dot com

Larissa E. said...

I also subscribed via e-mail.

jackcosmokelly at msn dot com

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:26 PM said...

Liked Seventh Generation and posted on their wall.

http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?ref=ts&v=wall#!/SeventhGeneration?v=wall&story_fbid=397669166572

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

Subscribed via email ^_^

ajennell @ Gmail.com

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/ajennell/statuses/15346434739

ajennell @ gmail.com

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM said...

Following you on twitter - ajennell

ajennell @ gmail.com

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:31 PM said...

added you as a friend on FB - Amber Barth

ajennell @ gmail.com

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

Publicly following you through google - ajennell

ajennell @gmail.com

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:42 PM said...

Sent 2 emails to friends about you! debilynn and angelofdreams

ajennell @gmail.com

Amber Jennell on June 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM said...

Also posted about your contest on my blog ^_^

http://bitsofamber.blogspot.com/2010/06/win-green-at-thrifty-jennys.html

ajennell @gmail.com

Our Life in Wyoming on June 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

I am interested in teh disifectant wipes and the bathroom cleaner. I have 2 kids under 2 yrs old, and want to keep the house clean for them, and I think these two products will be the best ones in helping for that. Ultimately I am excited to try it all, since I am trying to get back to life the way it used to be.. no processed foods, no toxins, etc!

Our Life in Wyoming on June 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

publicly following you via google/blogger

Our Life in Wyoming on June 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

subscribed via email

Our Life in Wyoming on June 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

added you as a friend on facebook

Our Life in Wyoming on June 3, 2010 at 4:18 PM said...

liked seventh generation and posted on their wall on fb.

http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?v=wall (hope its the right link )

Our Life in Wyoming on June 3, 2010 at 4:33 PM said...

I posted it in my blog

http://missybacktobasics.blogspot.com/2010/06/green-contest-from-thrifty-jenny-and.html

Amelia on June 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM said...

I'd like to try the dish packs - I am kind of freaked out by all of the chemicals that go on our dishes!

Amelia on June 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM said...

for above: amelia dot hershberger at gmail dot com

Amelia on June 3, 2010 at 8:49 PM said...

Liked 7th Generation and posted on their wall: http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?v=wall#!/SeventhGeneration?ref=mf#wall

Amelia on June 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM said...

Added Thrify Jenny as a Facebook friend.

amelia dot hershberger at gmail dot com

Amelia on June 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM said...

Followed on Twitter (@ameliapolitix)

Tia Thompson on June 4, 2010 at 12:37 AM said...

I am a fan and posted a link on SG FB page

http://www.facebook.com/CookingWithTraderJoes?ref=search&sid=c199tbGNo1w8bdxuiQ9GjA.1347041804..1&v=wall#!/SeventhGeneration?ref=ts

Tia Thompson on June 4, 2010 at 12:45 AM said...

I shared this great opportunity on my blog :)

http://midwifeintraining.blogspot.com/2010/06/freebie.html

sistadoula@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a fan and posted the link as my status on FB.
I would love to try the laundry detergent

jellybean1944@yahoo.com

Kiersten Hogg said...

I am excited to try the Disinfecting Bathroom Spray!
kierbadu@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try the auto-dish pacs. I already use the dishsoap, and it is my favorite! Am just now trying the disinfecting bathroom spray, great for getting my hubby to clean the bathroom as he can't stand my favorite cleaner, (vinegar) lol!

Limegreentoez at g mail dot com

Anonymous said...

I also "liked" Seventh Generation on facebook, and commented on their wall, but not sure what the direct link is? Hopefully this is it!

http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration?v=wall#!/SeventhGeneration

Limegreentoez at g mail dot com

Anonymous said...

Friended you on facebook!!

Limegreentoez at g mail dot com

Anonymous said...

Subscribed to you via email!

Limegreentoez at g mail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm already using the free and clear all-purpose cleaner and laundry detergent...I would LOVE to try all of the other products, most of all, the wipes!!

Kristin D.

Jennifer H on June 5, 2010 at 9:14 AM said...

I am most interested in the wipes, we can't ever be on shortage of those around here. :) Jenprincess88 at yahoo dot com

Jennifer H on June 5, 2010 at 9:15 AM said...

posted on their page-http://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration#!/profile.php?id=100000014958632

J Cochrane

Jennifer H on June 5, 2010 at 9:17 AM said...

fb request sent

Mother Hubbard on June 5, 2010 at 11:10 AM said...

I love their dish soap already, i would love to try out their surface cleaner! We have been going green for the sake of my families health but also, it feels good knowing your 8 month old can crawl on the floor that is clean and also chemical free! email pixiesworld at hotmail dot com . twitter name XmotherhubbardX

Deana said...

I posted on Seventh Generation FB.
Purchase their baby products when can afford it. Would like to try laundry products.

Deana said...

I sent you a friend request on FB. I found SG 2 years ago and have been purchasing diapers and wipes when I can afford it. I would love to try the laundry detergent and all the disinfectant cleaners!

Danielle S. on June 5, 2010 at 11:34 AM said...

I've just entered to win a Seventh Generation Free and Clear Starter Kit at ThriftyJenny.com http://tinyurl.com/2fncoj9!
2 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Report

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 234   Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Grab My Blog Button

my button

Disclosure Policy

Click here to read full disclosure policy

Thrifty Jenny Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino