
The Kroger Family of Stores (which includes Kroger, Ralph´s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott´s Food & Pharmacy) is having an "Add Up the Savings" Event to stock up on your favorite General Mills & Kimberly Clark brands From August 8 through August 21!
When you buy 8 participating items from any Kroger store, you´ll receive $4 off of your purchase. Some of the participating brands include: Cheerios, Yoplait Yogurt, Pillsbury Cookies & Biscuits, Kleenex, Huggies, Betty Crocker Brownies, Cottonelle, and Lucky Charms.
In addition to the savings, there is also a special Bonus Box Tops Offer so you can get a jumpstart on helping the participating school of your choice this year. All you have to do, if you haven´t already, is register at http://www.rewardyourschool.com/. Once you register, you will automatically receive 5 Bonus Box Tops just for signing up! You will also receive custom offers for Bonus Box Tops for purchasing participating products.
The offers are:
Buy any 4 Box Tops products and get 10 Bonus Box Tops
Buy any 8 Box Tops products and get 25 Bonus Box Tops
The offers you select will then load onto your Kroger Shopper Card to be redeemed once you purchase the items.
The Kroger Family of Stores, General Mills, and Kimberly Clark through MyBlogSpark generously provided me and my family $25 Kroger Family of Stores gift card to shop this event and they have generously offered to give one $25 Kroger Family of Stores gift card to a Thrifty Jenny reader!
I will be hitting this sale in a week or so, and I know that I am going to get some Kleenex and some cereal! ( I will post a pic when I go shopping).
You can enter the giveaway in the following ways (up to 8 entries!):
*Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling what you are most excited to buy during the Add up the Savings Event!
******* EXTRA ENTRIES******
*1 entry- Become a Facebook Fan or "Like" Kroger and write on their Facebook wall: I've just entered to win a Kroger family of Stores Gift Card at ThriftyJenny.com http://tiny.cc/z3tcm! (Please leave your direct link to the Facebook comment for this entry)
*1 entry-Subscribe to Thrifty Jenny by email or RSS reader ( here or in the right sidebar)
*1 entry- Become a Thrifty Jenny friend on Facebook
* 1 entry -Follow Thrifty Jenny on Twitter (Please leave your Twitter name in the comment).
* 1 entry- Tweet this giveaway by copying and pasting the following:
RT #Win $25 Kroger gift card from #Kroger #myblogspark and @ThriftyJenny http://tiny.cc/z3tcm #contest #giveaway
(Make sure you leave the direct link to your tweet in a comment.)
*2 entries- Promote this giveaway through blog or email (2 or more people) - if you blog about it leave the link in the comments section, if you send an email CC me on the email thriftyjenny at live dot com (this is 2 entries so leave 2 separate comments to get your entries)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please leave a separate comment for each entry
Please leave your email with your comment so I can contact you if you win! I suggest this format to avoid phishing: thriftyjenny at live dot com
Giveaway open to US Residents only
Comments close on August 22th and I will select the winners through random.org on August 23rd!
I will email the winners and you will have 48 hours to respond to the email, if there is no response a new winner will be selected.
Good luck!
When you buy 8 participating items from any Kroger store, you´ll receive $4 off of your purchase. Some of the participating brands include: Cheerios, Yoplait Yogurt, Pillsbury Cookies & Biscuits, Kleenex, Huggies, Betty Crocker Brownies, Cottonelle, and Lucky Charms.
In addition to the savings, there is also a special Bonus Box Tops Offer so you can get a jumpstart on helping the participating school of your choice this year. All you have to do, if you haven´t already, is register at http://www.rewardyourschool.com/. Once you register, you will automatically receive 5 Bonus Box Tops just for signing up! You will also receive custom offers for Bonus Box Tops for purchasing participating products.
The offers are:
Buy any 4 Box Tops products and get 10 Bonus Box Tops
Buy any 8 Box Tops products and get 25 Bonus Box Tops
The offers you select will then load onto your Kroger Shopper Card to be redeemed once you purchase the items.
The Kroger Family of Stores, General Mills, and Kimberly Clark through MyBlogSpark generously provided me and my family $25 Kroger Family of Stores gift card to shop this event and they have generously offered to give one $25 Kroger Family of Stores gift card to a Thrifty Jenny reader!
I will be hitting this sale in a week or so, and I know that I am going to get some Kleenex and some cereal! ( I will post a pic when I go shopping).
You can enter the giveaway in the following ways (up to 8 entries!):
*Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling what you are most excited to buy during the Add up the Savings Event!
******* EXTRA ENTRIES******
*1 entry- Become a Facebook Fan or "Like" Kroger and write on their Facebook wall: I've just entered to win a Kroger family of Stores Gift Card at ThriftyJenny.com http://tiny.cc/z3tcm! (Please leave your direct link to the Facebook comment for this entry)
*1 entry-Subscribe to Thrifty Jenny by email or RSS reader ( here or in the right sidebar)
*1 entry- Become a Thrifty Jenny friend on Facebook
* 1 entry -Follow Thrifty Jenny on Twitter (Please leave your Twitter name in the comment).
* 1 entry- Tweet this giveaway by copying and pasting the following:
RT #Win $25 Kroger gift card from #Kroger #myblogspark and @ThriftyJenny http://tiny.cc/z3tcm #contest #giveaway
(Make sure you leave the direct link to your tweet in a comment.)
*2 entries- Promote this giveaway through blog or email (2 or more people) - if you blog about it leave the link in the comments section, if you send an email CC me on the email thriftyjenny at live dot com (this is 2 entries so leave 2 separate comments to get your entries)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please leave a separate comment for each entry
Please leave your email with your comment so I can contact you if you win! I suggest this format to avoid phishing: thriftyjenny at live dot com
Giveaway open to US Residents only
Comments close on August 22th and I will select the winners through random.org on August 23rd!
I will email the winners and you will have 48 hours to respond to the email, if there is no response a new winner will be selected.
Good luck!






Couponing 101 
62 comments:
I;m excited to stock up on Huggies!
huffychic@gmail.com
RSS subscriber
huffychic@gmail.com
twitter follower
@huffychic
huffychic@gmail.com
I am most excited to stock up on Kleenex and Yoplait Yogurt!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I am an e-mail subscriber.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'd like to stock up on Cheerios.
"Like" Kroger and wrote on their wall.http://www.facebook.com/Kroger?ref=ts#!/Kroger?v=wall&story_fbid=415634078217&ref=mf
I'm a subscriber
Your FB friend@tcarolinep JessieKatie S
@tcarolinep twitter follower
http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/21015467905
blogged.http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-thrifty-jenny.html
1
blogged.http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-thrifty-jenny.html
2
I am excited about the Cheerios, a huge favorite in our house.
I now follow on twitter as kdolphins7
http://twitter.com/kdolphins7/status/21025778557
tweeted.
I love those Quaker Quakes!
LKARambo at comcast dot net
Facebook fan
LKARambo at comcast dot net
Twitter follower
LKARambo
LKARambo at comcast dot net
tweet
http://twitter.com/LKARambo/status/21026238449
LKARambo at comcast dot net
Wrote on Kroger's wall. Not sure how to post link, but am trying...
http://www.facebook.com/Kroger?ref=ts&v=app_6009294086#!/Kroger?v=wall&story_fbid=415673978217&ref=mf
LKARambo at comcast dot net
facebook fan
signed up for email
I am most excited about huggies diapers!We go through so many diapers and we just have one kid.
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter@meeyeehere
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I subscribe in a reader too
I am most excited about the Yoplait!
Subscribe to you in a reader
Follow thrifty jenny on twitter @lkim496
Tweeted about your giveaway: http://twitter.com/lkim496/status/21235711045
I'll be buying fruit snacks!
huntnadride@hotmail.com
Like Kroger on Facebook and posted.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftiny.cc%2Fz3tcm&h=554de
huntandride@hotmail.com
Subscribe in Google Reader.
huntandride@hotmail.com
Like you on Facebook. jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
Tweeted. http://twitter.com/jen_r_horn/status/21248284704
huntandride@hotmail.com
I am stocking up on the Cheerios and Yoplait yogurt.
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
I'm excited to stock up on Huggies diapers and wipes and cheerios cereal.
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I "Like" Kroger on FB and wrote on their Facebook wall.
http://www.facebook.com/Kroger?ref=ts&v=app_6009294086#!/Kroger?v=wall&story_fbid=416581823217&ref=mf
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I Subscribed to Thrifty Jenny by email
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I sent you a friend request via Facebook.
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I Follow Thrifty Jenny on Twitter. My Twitter id is ShawnaMichelle2
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/ShawnaMichelle2/status/21264209940
ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
yo-plait and sobe:)
cbrunner37@yahoo.com
I subscribed via email!
cbrunner37@yahoo.com
I am looking forward to buying cheerios, kleenex and Betty Crocker muffins.
I just signed up for your RSS feed on i google. I look forward to it!
Hello! I plan on purchasing Cottonelle Wipes, Cottonelle Ultra Double Torliet Paper, Yoplait Light & Delights Yogurt, Betty Crocker Potatoe Buds Mashed Potatoes, Gold Metal Flour as well as Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip & Blueberry Muffins among other things! kytah00@yahoo.com
LIKED KROGER & POSTED COMMENT ON KROGER FACEBOOK WALL AS VERIFIED @ THE FOLLOWING LINK->
http://www.facebook.com/Kroger?ref=ts&v=app_6009294086#!/Kroger?v=wall&story_fbid=417923063217&ref=mf
kytah00@yahoo.com
RSS SUBSCRIBER VIA MY PERSONAL YAHOO PAGE kytah00@yahoo.com
SENT A FRIEND REQUEST VIA ANGEL JACKLYN facebook.com/kytah00 kytah00@yahoo.com
FOLLOWING "TWITTER.COM/THRIFTYJENNY" ON TWITTER USER NAME "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com
ALSO TWEETED @ http://twitter.com/kytah00/status/21612086885 kytah00@yahoo.com
I'd love to stock up on after school snacks.
Tonyababyrn at aol dot com
I'm gonna buy Kleenex and Cottonelle!
(email in profile)
I "Like" Kroger and I wrote on their Facebook wall:
http://www.facebook.com/Kroger?v=wall&story_fbid=418517183217&ref=mf
I subscribe to Thrifty Jenny w/Google Reader.
I added you as a friend on Facebook.
I follow you on Twitter as "calidreamin87"
Tweeted the giveaway:
http://twitter.com/calidreamin87/status/21775570888
Our favorite was Total Cereal. We bought 12 boxes last week. You would have thought my son won the lottery he was so excited. Thanks
mrspoofa(at)aol.com
I am excited about getting cheerios and cottonelle.
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment